-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tom Tomlinson
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 11:32 AM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Air Ride installation

Thanks Dan. I've studied your web site and the Airride site, so I'm getting
educated in most of the things you mentioned. I didn't consider making the
drain to the tank easily accessible, so I will consider that now. Funny, I
just relocated the drain valve for my compressor to make it easier to drain.
I'm considering putting the tank, compressor and solenoids in the "smugglers
box" behind the window of the Elky, since the previous owner installed a
nice door to the area on my '66. I did notice that that box is directly over
the mufflers, so I'm a little concered about heat building up in the box.

Does anyone know how warm the sugglers box gets on a '66 Elky with dual
mufflers below it?

I'll have to check out the location Clint is using on his '69, but there may
not be as much room behind the gas tank on a '66.  I'm considering the
four-corner (four solenoid) setup from Airride.

Tom Tomlinson