From: Clint Hooper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:36 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Air Ride installation update

Parts cost will be around $3,000,retail. Labor will run around $1,000 or so. Am getting a 10% break on the parts so I'm looking at around $3,700-3,800 out the door. You could save a bunch by going with cheaper bags,separate shocks,and a two-way control system. However,I wanted the better handling and control that a four-way Shockwave coilover system will provide.

Clint Hooper
H&H Custom,owner
1969 El Camino ProTourer
2001 H-D FLHR custom bagger