Hay Peter: glad you got your dream !!! you will find a lot of nice people here and they WILL help you!! They have helped me a million time.
Bob

-------Original Message-------

Date: 05/19/05 10:16:24
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] (no subject)

  I live in Apex, North Carolina for 9 years now .Apex is just west of Raleigh and part of the triangle area. Born and raised in New Jersey but just got tied of the "rat race " up there , so we decided to move to NC , "God's country" as a friend of mine refers to NC as. I'm a plumber working in the maintance department at SAS Institute in Cary NC . I also have a degree in Mechanical Engineering.