mike
most auto parts stores rent/loan tools, go get the pitman arm puller it will save you lots of time
Bill Bradley
67 Malibu
Edmond Oklahoma

Michael Heiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks to all; the pickle fork worked to separate the steering box AND
pitman arm from the rest of the linkage. Next step is to the the "arm" off
of the box.

BTW, I just graduated from "studious lurker" to "beneficiary". Really
appreciate the support from and comraderie in the list.

Mike Heiser
1966 Chevelle SS | 1969 Chevelle Malibu | 1969 El Camino
Chevelle & El Camino Club of Oregon