From: bob howard
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] carter AFB

Tell me the difference. I'm new at the engine /restore game. ive been told carters are no good and the holleys are no good. I just want the most bang for my buck!! this motor  ive got is at  least 375 horse maybe more. the guy that built it works for a motor building co. in Okla. City and guarantys 375, with headers and the holley. I dont know anything about setting up a carb. tell me the diff. I'm not set in stone as to what to do. thanks ,i mean it !!
Bob