From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> any experience with the Pypes Performance company?

Check the forums/boards at performanceyears.com for threads relating to
PYPES, and also ask about the availability of instructions, support, etc.
before making a purchase.  I bought one of the early PYPES systems a
couple of years ago and it came with no instructions, just a photo that
was barely helpful.  And the website kept saying that the online
instructions were "coming soon" but when I checked back last year they
still weren't up.  I have the system on my car but have never been truly
happy with it; I had to do quite a lot of modifying to get it to fit and
it still hangs too low for my taste (Trans Am, which doesn't have much
ground clearance to begin with).  In fact, I'm planning on working on
it today in case I hook up with the Power Tour tomorrow...

Hopefully PYPES' products and service have improved since 2003 but I'd do
some serious research before sending them any money, based on what I
went through.  You can also check the threads at classicalpontiac.com
(Performance Years started out as strictly Pontiac) for some opinions.
Good luck!

Brad O.