same question I was going to ask.
----- Original Message -----
From: suprsprt72
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] NW Indiana 72 Chevelle FS

got any pics?
----- Original Message -----
From: Zieg72
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:13 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] NW Indiana 72 Chevelle FS

I have decided to sell my 72 Chevelle do to other interests.  I have a Texas car that is for the most part rust free.  It has had floor board work and what little rust was on it was repaired right.  It is a non-Malibu, non-SS but it is a straight 2 dr HT with the original black vinyl top.  Original 350 engine untouched except for a 72 intake and 4 bbl from an elCamino.  I was originally an auto but is currently set up for stick.  The trans with it is an original 3 speed "72" but not from the same Chevelle.  It runs perfect and has a nice interior.  Headliner is great as well as the dash.  I have new carpet for it.  The interior is currently out of the car so careful inspection can be made as to its condition.  I have a lot of new OEM trim pieces.  It has factory AC.  It is a package deal.  It has 121K original and has been in a garage for 13 years.  Will be gone till the 14th of June and will answer e-mails then.  Make me an offer.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.