Just returned from the Power Tour and I'm catching up on my mail.  I'm 57 and
I've never had a car I didn't modify/personilize to look like I wanted it to
look.  The 70 Nova "little ole lady" car I now have in the paint shop will have
the SS look because I like the SS options.  I don't want a 6-cyl car with
monoleaf springs, no sway bar and drum brakes.  I won't even consider trying to
sell it as a true SS Nova, I promise.
Bob Haggard