Hey everyone,

We are now an authorized dealer for Electric-Life.  They are a manufacturer of
power window kits, alarms, remote entry systems, remote starter systems, and
reverse hood opening systems.

In celebration of this new product line, we have put their shaved door handle
kits on sale.  Each kit comes with two high powered 60lb Solenoids operated
through a Power Driver 4-channel keyless entry control module. The kit comes
complete with relay pack, wire harness and mounting hardware.   These kits can
be used on virtually any car or truck.

Our normally discounted price is $269.95.  But, for the next two weeks, we have
them for only $219.95!  A $50 savings!  You can order them on-line on our
website, or by phone.

More cool stuff coming soon!!

Sincerely,
Trevor