How much would a set for a 70SS bumpers cost?

                                       Thanks Matt
----- Original Message -----
From: John Nasta
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 5:28 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] PQ (premium quality) Chevelle bumpers

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to pass along some info. DII is now offering a "PQ" (premium quality) line of Chevelle bumpers. I'll be adding them to my web site (oldcarnetwork.com), hopefully as soon as today. These can be drop-shipped, so there are never delays unless there is a national backorder (in which case it would be hard to find them anywhere else either). Also, some of you may have noticed that I have been dropping the small-dollar items like decals and manuals, glovebox liners, hood insulation, door panel watershields, small hardware items, etc. I also dropped certain suppliers for being slow to ship, poor communication, too many backorders, and things like that. Many of the items that are currently on clearance sale are being discontinued once they are sold out. Hopefully things will be trimmed down and flowing more nicely over the next couple of months.

Thanks,

John Nasta

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.