Thanks Dale. I'll call them in the morning.

And Tim, thanks for the number and link to True Connections. I'll give them a shout if the dealer can't help. I't always good to find another source.

Larry Shouse
----- Original Message -----
From: Dale
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 9:10 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] The Nut Behind The Wheel

Try your Chevy dealer first.  My 72 parts book shows the same nut for 64-71 all Chevrolet series.  Have them check group 6.515 and part number 124934 – NUT, hub (1/2” – 20).  I’ve even found door striker bolts at my local dealer for a dollar and change where aftermarket suppliers want $3 to $5 each.

Dale McIntosh

67 El Camino

1967 Chevelle Reference CD beta now available!

ACES #1709/TC Gold #92