Hi all.
New to the list.
My son has a 70 Chevelle and we want to convert it from a TH350 to a good 5 or 6 speed manual with overdrive so we can go to some decent gears like 373's in the rear.  Any suggestions.  Are their any kits out there available that include all the parts like bellhousing, pedals, clutch, pressure plate, trans, etc.
Also, I was thinking a hydraulic clutch might be kinda slick to install as we could use a nice strong pressure plate without bending clutch linkage or requiring a linebacker's left leg to engage the clutch.  Is there anything available out there.
Thanks.
Mac