At 12:14 PM 6/28/2005, you wrote:
I ordered a Mallory distributor (MAA-8548201) & it was supposed to be "bolt on" (I can "bolt on" a banana too but...)
Where on earth am I supposed to connect the Ignition coil? There's only 8 Connections for the plugs & some sort
of triple-connector which I don't know where to put (no scheme in the box)!
Can any of you guys give me a hint here?

Best regards
Pelle

I think this is a HEI distributor which will have the coil built in.   All you need is a switched 12V to the + connector and, if you have a tach, it connects to the tach terminal.  This might help you a little  http://go.mrgasket.com/pdf/TS_HEI_Connector.pdf     It shows the factory-style connector, but you can use a regular spade type.