Find your spring compressor, buy another one, or borrow one. Those springs will hurt you so be VERY CAREFUL!!!!

                                                Matt

Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 6:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] spring mounting

HEy all,

I bought myself some coilovers for my chevelle but I cant find my springcompressors and the front springs ones wont go on without, is there anyone out there with a
trick..
thanks
André

> At 12:14 PM 6/28/2005, you wrote:
I ordered a Mallory distributor (MAA-8548201) & it was supposed to be
"bolt on" (I can "bolt on" a banana too but...)
Where on earth am I supposed to connect the Ignition coil? There's only 8
Connections for the plugs & some sort
of triple-connector which I don't know where to put (no scheme in the box)!
Can any of you guys give me a hint here?

Best regards
Pelle

Se if this will help--it's a list of Mallory instruction
sheets  http://go.mrgasket.com/InstructionSheetsList.aspx?BrandID=6

BillL