From: Dale
Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 3:41 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] steering column conversion

I think there’s a company that makes original-style a/t shifter for a Powerglide/console car.  On the column you should be able to grind off the shifter mounting protrusion and fill it.  You’ll probably have to change out your neutral safety switch for a floor shift mounted type and swap the speedo housing since it wouldn’t have the PRNDL setup there.

Dale McIntosh

67 El Camino

1967 Chevelle Reference CD beta now available!

ACES #1709/TC Gold #92