After checking several agencies, and finding out my normal car insurance would not give me the coverage I want, I went with Grundy! Great price and unlimited mileage! They were recommended to me by a car museum! So far so good!!

  Dan

From: Brad Waller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 7:38 PM
To: 'The Chevelle Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Bad Long week end

That is Lafayette, California.  A small town east of San Francisco near Walnut Creek.  I had (and still have) my policy with the home and auto insurer so I can drive the cars when and where I want to.  The "policy" was not a hard and fast one, just a tactic that they tried to use to end the process quickly.  They figured I'd take the cash out and be happy, but I really wanted my car repaired!

My final resolution was to write a detailed letter to the local office, the regional office, and the home office, as well as every media outlet I could think of.  They decided to fix the car the next week.

Brad