At 10:10 AM 7/6/2005, you wrote:
    The horn on my 69 Chevelle quit working.  When I was putting the horn Shroud on a couple weeks ago I touch one of the wires to metal and it sparked.  I thought that it blew a fuse but I get the clicking sound when a hit the horn button.   I thought that maybe the horn relay switch went bad so I bought one last night.  I put it on and tried the horn again. I still get the clicking sound.   Any help.  Thanks

Craig

The click you hear is probably the horn relay.  Use a test light  on the wire to the horn, have someone push the horn button & see if the test light lights up.  If it doesn't, you probably have a blown fuse or maybe a break in the wire from the horn relay to the horn.  If it does, the horn may be bad.  You can try tapping on the horn while someone pushes the horn button to see it that'll free it up & make it honk.

BillL