ACES membership is well worth the cost.   There are many ACES
affiliated local clubs, some more active than others.   Most are
listed here: http://links.chevelles.net/links/Clubs/   And even if
there isn't anything local,  you'll enjoy the Bi-Monthly magazine.

There are 2 chevelle regional shows close to you in the next 2 months.
 The Kansas City show is an ACES regional and the Wichita show is
organized by the Midwest Council of Chevelle clubs.   You'll enjoy
either or both.

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino