Sent: Monday, July 11, 2005 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] package tray and trunk divider

On a 68, the jute is on the inside, behind the seat, and the board faces the trunk. The order of installation didn't matter on my car.

BillL

At 02:44 PM 7/11/2005, you wrote:
here is the problem, i cant get to my shop and assembly manuals and i have a couple "need to know" questions before i get started.

i'm installing a trunk devider and jute padding, i'm also installing a package tray and insulation in my 67 Malibu. i already have the rear seat removed, anyone have tips to get this together smoothly? does the jute padding go to the inside or the trunk side of the devider? and do i install the devider before or after the package tray?

thanks in advance

Bill Bradley