-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Don Allen
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 3:24 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Driveshaft replacement?

Hi everyone!  I have a 1969 Chevelle and I am replacing the 6 cyl., 3speed
saginaw and 10 bolt rear with a 396 cid, 4 speed muncie and a 12 bolt posi
rear.  My question is, does anyone know if my original driveshaft will be
strong enough to handle the new HP or do I need to start looking for a new
driveshaft?  Thanks in advance!

Don
1969 Chevelle
http://home.carolina.rr.com/donallen