The body shop that is painting my 70 Nova was broken into last weekend and the
owners daughter's 70 Chevelle was taken.  It's white with pink (?) rally
stripes and a new big block crate motor. It was unfinished but parts were
inside to complete the interior, etc.. I don't have any other information on
the discription.  His shop is located in Milledgeville, Georgia at Lake
Sinclair on hwy 441.  If you see or hear of a car like this in the southeast
that someone may be parting out for sale you can let me know or call him at the
number listed below. Thanks, Bob Haggard
Churchwell Paint & Body Shop
Rusty Churchwell
478-452-8566