From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 8:16 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] TPI conversion

Hiya,

I recommend John Baechtel's "Chevy TPI Fuel Injection Swapper's Guide,"
and Jason Scott's "How to Tune and Modify Chevrolet TPI Engines."
Dave Emanuel's "Small-Block Chevy Performance" was also useful for me,
though it's not specific to TPI engines..

There's also a *ton* of info at thirdgen.org in their forums and tech
reference pages. Just pretend you have the Firebird when you ask
questions. :)

Dave.