Brian:  Great to hear all went well.  Only 40%.  How did you ever know?  Remember that VP Cheney had all this done & a stent.  I've had 2 angios & have a stent also.   Since Cheney's thing there has been alot af interest in this field.  They weren't about to let the VP fall over.  All us CAD (coronary artery disease) patients have benefited from the research & findings.  Listen to the Doc., take your meds, eat right, exercise, stay away from fast food, fatty foods & junk.  Once a month pizza with pepperoni & double cheese is OK if you do all the other right stuff.  Like I said B4, the angio was a piece of cake.  Just don't get to where they have to cut you open.  Stay disciplined & committed & you'll be fine for 100 years!!  Good luck with the young family.  Been there, done that.  I'm 57 & my baby is my Chevelle!!!!!!!

Phil G.  65 SS   MCC  ACES  TC  LGC  VCCA  AMCA