Clint thanx for turning me off to the scirrocco fans.    I went
looking at www.pro-touring.com but didn't find the GP.        I will
probably see whats available in the wrecking yard.   Between the
F-body, B-Bodies & TownCar, I should be able to find something thats
in good shape.

--
Rick Schaefer
72 TPI El Camino