Eddie I went with Grundy. No mileage limitations and the price was very
good!

    Dan Mascheck

-----Original Message-----
From: Eduardo (Eddie) Gamino [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 3:42 PM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] HELPClassicCarInsuranceQuestion??

Hey all, my name is Eddie Gamino, which I own a 70 chevelle 2 door hardtop
and I am shopping for insurance.  I have done many searches over the
Internet for classic car insurance and I still don't know.  My problem is
over the type of restrictions and limitations that most of these insurances
have on classic car owners.  I want an insurance that will allow me to enjoy
driving my car any where I wan to go, for example, to the store, movies, to
friends and families house, and also cruise around town, not just only be
allowed to drive only to clubs and car shows.  I hardly ever go to car shows
anyways!  The other problem I have is that I don't have a garage to lock it
up. I keep it covered outside.  The other most important is the "agreed
value" policy that I want to have on my insurance too.  HELP!!  Does anyone
know or have an insurance that fits my needs??  Any help and suggestions
will be appreciated! THANKS
-EDDIE-70CHEVELLE-

Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm