Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 9:32 PM
Subject: SV: [Chevelle-list] Thanks for all the help!

Pelle
Don't promise to much :-) It would be fun to get over a bunch of people
from US to learn about the Swedish motor culture. Things are pretty much
different her.

BTW I am going to Stockholm between Aug 23 and Sep 1. where can I get
the beer? LOL
Both suitcases are full with auto parts for Swedish friends.

Hans