From: "Ryan Langstraat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Chevelle Chat Forum" <Chevelle-list@chevelles.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 6:50 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Rear End Carrier

> Hey guys,
> I've been looking around all the junkyards trying to find a carrier for my
68.  That has led to much frustration.  Is there any other rear ends that
would use the correct carrier and possibly more of the guts?  Do any of you
have something like that laying around?  Do local parts stores carry them?
Everybody just gives me this blank look when I ask them.  Any help is
GREATLY appreciated.