From: Rick Schaefer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:
Wednesday, August 24, 2005 2:03 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] 1966 Chevelle Wiring Harness

  Someone mentioned it but to restate:  M&H will customize a stock wire harness if you make certain upgrades.  IE if you add an HEI, they will eliminate the starter to distributor wires & add a switched hot 12V circuit for the HEI.  Also if you convert to internal regulated alternator they will modify or eliminate the external regulator circuit & use the correct internal regulated alternator connector.   They modify the stock harness & make it easier to upgrade.