Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 7:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Original part numbers (formerly What doyou drive?)

Thanks Gene, but I'm confused. How is the fit? How did you know those part numbers? Did you have access to them prior to ordering them from your local dealership or did they look them up for you?

I've been looking for some various parts, in my spare time :), and have looked here;

but have been disappointed with what they have to offer for a 69 SS-396.

Do you have a listing of part numbers you could share with us?

Sorry for the grilling, just semi-frustrated!!

Rich