Not to change the subject but has anyone had any dealings with the aftermarket chassis builders? I will be starting the restification on my 57 2dr hardtop before too long. Trying to get my build order to make sense. I am leaning towards a Art Morrison chassis. Plan is to take body to body shop and when it is ready roll the chassis under it, return to my shop for completion, The chassis I really wanted is over $18,000, a wee bit out of my budget for this car. Anyway if anyone has had dealings with Morrison, Meyers etc.. pro or con please let me know.

Thanks.

D.R. Jones