From: KW [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:21 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Re: Chevelle-list Digest, Vol 25, Issue 73

I have to agree with you Ron.
Pontiac had a great idea...I just wish that they weren't stuck on having
everything look like a "Grand Am"
It seems that GM really needs help in it's design department, I cant think
of a nice looking vehicle (Corvette is the exception) that they are
currently producing, certainly nothing that makes the style headlines like
the Mustang, PT Cruiser, Magnum, 300.
It seems that Mopar has all the style, Ford has the retro, and GM is left
with the LaCrosse (or is that really just an ugly Taraus?), the HHR's,, The
Vue, and the H3. (not even THINKING about the Avalanche....)
What the H3ll are they thinking? If it weren't for the trucks and the SUV's
they would have gone out of business long ago, and as far as I am concerned,

they haven't made any nice looking trucks since 2002!
Sorry if I have stepped on any toes, but I remember when GM meant the best
looking AND the best performing vehicles. I wish they would go back to
leading instead of being content to fall to the wayside.

Keith