At 01:03 PM 8/31/2005, you wrote:

You know that they are just gouging when a tragedy happens one day and gas prices go up the very next day. The gas they are selling today didn’t cost them a penny more than the gas that they sold two days ago.

As an OLD retired Retailer....The price I paid for an item had very little to do with the price I charged YOU to buy it...
My retail price was based on the cost (to me) to replace that Item you purchased...Its the only way to stay in business...

That said I filled my 64 Corvette up this morning after the trip to Carlisle last weekend ...paid $2.87 per gallon....drove home and got my daily driver... drove back to the same Station and paid $3.39 ...

30-40 minutes later and the price went up 52 cents a gallon....

I was not exactly happy to say the least....

Bob G.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.