Ben,

I have a console that I bought used, but never installed it in my 65 SS. I bought the console and other parts to convert my 65 SS from an automatic. They were purchased from Chevy Sports in Rancho Cordova by Sacramento CA. I called to see if they had a console, and he said no. He said they are pretty rare and that no after-market is available yet. He said they are worth about $800. if you can find one. If you are still interested, I will send a pics and talk price. I also have a 4-speed and original linkage. The 4 speed worked very well, but it needs a second gear sincro - it shifts great up in all gears but I had to double clutch to shift down to second gear. I never used the linkage - bought new Hurst. I went to a Richmond 5 sp in 92 - so the 5 sp has been sitting in the garage for a while. I will give you more detail if you are interested.

Larry Williams

209-763-5493