Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] More paint (off topic)

Thanks for everyone's responses.. sounds like wet sanding and re-clearing might work, but would be a good deal of work.
Dan,
As for the medium cut cleaner, is this something I can buy at a parts store, or do I need to go to my local paint supplier? I'm just learning about paint, and am easily confused by all the products that are available.

Shoot I'm easily confused about a lot of things.

Thanks again.
--
Shawn Price
Network Team Lead