Hello Fellow Chevelle Enthusiasts!

From time to time I wonder what a highly modified Chevelle (stock appearance outside) SS Convertible is worth.  I know they are accrueing at $1500.-$2,000. dollars a year.

It's a '68 Chevelle SS Convertible:

Sea Frost Green (silver green) origional color,
was painted a couple years ago cheap, showing,
wear but still looks pretty good and get a lot of
compliments.  Has all new repop trim and fresh
stock appearing 1" black stripe around body
as they came with from factory.

4 speed M-20 (origional 3 speed man. I have for it)
Origional engine (Now Edelbrock Aluminum
heads), I have the origional 325 iron heads,
origionally buckets, now headrested recovered
buckets correct for year.  Tilt column correct
with correct wood grain wheel, disc brakes,
custom with '92 1LE Z-28 Camaro Disks,
aluminum radiator.

No a.c, manual top., no console, 15"rallye rims,
origional NOS caps and 14" wheels available.
Have origioal AM radio, now with satellite radio
Alpine, and 360 watt and four integrated speakers,
concealed.

4-link F-41 NOT origional, and aftermarket,
Hotchkis, KYB Shocks.  Closed rear end.
(open = stock), Eaton.

670 Avenger Holley w/ auto choke.

Top is new 5 year, not origional but the best
available, "black"a couple months old, and
black interior, less than two years old.

Deluxe seatbelts.

Runs very well, just keep filling with gas!

Is asking 28K out of line?  Or start bid at
20K in e-Bay?  A lot of people tell me that
e-Bay! is not a good place to list.  Feelings?
Any ideas?

Those are my questions:

E-Bay any good?
Should I ask so much?
Should I sell at all?

Pics avaiulable to interested persons.

Car really moves, and handles, Lowered one inch
(Hotchkis), engine recently rebuilt just broke in
(1500 miles).  Turn key car.  Drive anywhere.  It's
very reliable, and drives well with nearly new
tires, new alternator, headlights, oil change, etc.

This list is great!

--John Warburton
FLORIDA

PS:
I love this car and have 35K in it, but times have
been tough, and I am considering selling.  Want a pic,
just write and ask.  Thanks.  Call for quicker response:
352-256-1873