Chuck, try these guys. http://www.cvvacuumplaters.com/

I talked to them today and they appear to know their business.

Craig
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 5:04 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] I'm baaaaccckkk...

I have a 70 Malibu and no one rechromes this dash as far as I have been able to find they do rechrome SS, but not Malibu.  If I were to refinish the dash myself how do you refinish the chrome areas on the dash so it will look really good.  I have touched up a few spots with chrome enamel and it worked ok, but does not give you the shine of chrome, more of a dull silver.

Best regards,
Chuck Speake
Cell Phone:
(630) 776-0314