Dale,

Yes, I can do that - I just figured it out.  I'll post it now.

From: "Dale McIntosh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:21 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Dash insert

> I think it's discouraged (1) due to virus possibilities and (2) many
people use a text-only email system and wouldn't see it anyway.  Can you
upload the picture to a web site and then post a link to it?

> Dale

> From: "Craig Ellis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date:  Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:49:17 -0400
>
> >Is it possible to post a small JPG photo to this list? I came across a
nifty dash insert for 70-72's and I'd like to find out if anyone on the list
knows who makes them or anything else about this insert. I don't want to
attache the photo until I know it's OK to do so.