I switched to Bosch Platinum 2 (2 prongs) in my 350 and it was a huge improvement in providing a good reliable spark.
----- Original Message -----
From: John Nasta
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 12:09 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Champion RV15YC4 plugs

I found out today that I am currently running Champion RV15YC4 plugs. I want
to change them because it's been a couple of years since they were put in.
Are these good plugs or should I try something else? This is for a 1958 283
block w/ HEI from a 1983 Blazer.

Here are the specs on the Champion RV15YC4:

Resistor plug, 14mm, .460 " reach, taper seat, 5/8" hex head, projected tip,
copper core

I suppose the "reach" is the gap?

Champion lists these as fitting a 1970 Malibu w/ 7.4L V8 (I suppose that's a
454).

Thanks,
John Nasta