-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tom Tomlinson
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 6:51 PM
To: The Chevelle Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] New gadget

Herb:
    I've tried a number of these Modulators from Radioshack and others
and have never been happy with their performance. I'm no audiofile, but
there was always interference from adjacent stations, or the sound
quality just wasn't that good.

    I'd be interested to hear if the Walmart unit is better. My wife got
so frustrated that she installed a radio in her car that has a phone
jack audio input (direct wire). Now she is very happy with the sound
quality from her MP3 player.

Tom Tomlinson