I agree, the epoxy primer is a good product. However,
what I am reading is that some folks want a gloss or
painted surface. I have had good sucess with a paint
gun and quality automotive enamel. I did a motor and
it lasted very good. The point of this is that using a
20$ binks replica siphon cup gun and some quality
enamel will produce lasting durable finish that can
hold up to the dirt, salts and moisture.

It never rains here in Texas. Well, unless there is a
Huricane in the area, so I don't have to worry bout
such things.

mike