Cats out of the bag now Craig, you know that at certain things should not be mentioned!

On 9/26/05, Craig Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
the original factory battery and it still works perfectly. I have no idea why this is so - it should have been gone years ago. Not only that, there is not a speck of corrosion on the top of it and never has been. It looks and acts brand new. Weird.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 12:46 PM
Subject: [SPAM] [Chevelle-list] Battery acid concentration?

As u might recall I've had problems with my starter hitting the flexplate!?

The battery says ok when I check the "green spot" on its top!
The charger says it's ok and fully loaded! (trickle charger)

But when I check it with an acid concentration meter (don't know its proper name)
it just says "fair" (on a Good/fair/poor scale).

What's your conclusion of this?

Best regards
Pelle
Chevelle gearheads