From: John Nasta
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 6:03 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] wire ID please

Thanks Rick. I have drums in front. My blower motor is not working right now. The orange wire does come from the bundle that crosses the firewall. On the top of my A/C box is a thing that looks sort of like a horn relay. That has a plastic connector with 2 wires going into it, one of which is orange, and it is not connected to anything. It is only a few inches long and has a lug on it as if it went into a plastic inline fuse holder at some point. If that is where I am supposed to hook up power to the blower, then my harness has the wrong connector.

I also have a purple wire that goes up toward that horn relay looking thing and is not connected to anything. It has a spade type connector on it. Wondering what that is too...

John Nasta