Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] selling parts to the UK??

"as well as some detail about you. I expect this promptly."

I don't like his attitude!!! Two different inquiries from different e-mail addresses with poor English; RED FLAG!! This reminds me of those stupid e-mails you sometimes get from some Nigerian who has inherited 20 million dollars from his murdered uncle and needs your help to move it out of his country, which he pay you for, but you need to send him 10 thousand first!

IMO, this whole thing kinda smells.

Rich