I also found this...

Stacey, the frame to engine mount brackets are different from small block to big block, however all of the hole locations are the same. The difference is that the big block brackets have a strengthening rib that runs around the bottom toward the front, also it has a notch to clear the interlocking tab in the big block engine mount.Phil is correct in stating that you must use small block engine mounts with small block frame to engine mount brackets, but you can use small block or big block engine mounts with big block frame to engine mount brackets. If you try to use the big block engine mounts on the small block frame to engine mount brackets, the interlocking tab will hit the bracket before the engine mount gets in the correct possition, you wont be able to get it to line up. I found this out the hard way. I had to cut the tab off before I could get everything to line up. Here are some pictures that might help, the big block mounts are in the middle. Frame brackets

The link is to pics of the two types. If anyone can sort this out, please do.

Craig A. Ellis, CPA, CISA

810-388-1345

www.neagroup.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NEA Automotive, Inc.

"The Expert Source" for Automotive Professionals