AMEN

----- Original Message -----
From: Alex LaRue
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 4:49 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] Classic Car Insurance

Thanks for all the kind words. I am honored to be a member of the list, Team Chevelle, and ACES. Being around chevelles is a great place to be whether its at a show or on the net. I would be willing to bet, that if Osama had owned a sweet El Camino like Clints or Herbs or any of 100 others, he'd be restoring cars right now instead of building bombs. CanI get an AMEN?

Alex LaRue
LaRue Insurance
   Personal & Business Insurance
   Collector Car Insurance
   Life Insurance
P O Box 119
Hodgenville, KY  42748
800-303-3518   Fax 270-358-8978

Visit us online at www.LaRueInsurance.net

Join President Bush and a host of others here in Hodgenville on February 12th, 2008 to kickoff the two year Lincoln Bicentennial Celebration!!!