Hi Larry,

I might be selling my Lakewood scattershield.  I lunched the clutch in my El and I might be replacing everything with McLeod parts including the bellhousing.  Sunday I plan to pull the trans so I can see what happened and determine what I have to replace.  So if you're not in a big hurry, stand by until I figure out what I need to do.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Larry Shouse
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 4:08 PM
To: Chevelle List
Subject: [Chevelle-list] Bell Housing

Well, I picked up an M-20 tranny for my 396 from Matt here on the list. I will run that for a bit, and hope to upgrade to a 5 speed tranny once the car is on the road...

I still need to pick up a clutch setup and a bell housing. I plan to buy the clutch parts new. What's your thoughts on used bell housings? Also, if I have to but one anyways, should I just consider a scatter shield instead?

And finally, anybody on the list have any for sale?

Thanks,
Larry