Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 2:32 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] How did John L. fair in Katrina?

Hi everyone, I am back. Everything worked out for the best for both KATRINA & RITA for myself and all my family. For those wanting to know how the Chevelle made out I drove it out of here Sunday morning before Katrina to Alexandria LA for two nights, then in Baton Rouge for about another two weeks before I got back in to my house to stay.

John L.
ACES #5597
70 LS5 TRIBUTE