Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:45 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-list] First Chevelle Memory

I was thinking back to the first time I remember seeing a Chevelle. The year was 1967. I had an older Cousin who had recently bought a GTO. I don't know what he had under the hood, I was 9 at the time. All I remember is that it was a light shade of blue, and had a stick. He had a friend that came over and had a 67 Chevelle, that was a light shade of green, had a stick, and sounded like thunder. I remember looking at the 2 cars side by side seeing how they looked similar, yet different. I also remember there being a challenge and them marking off a quarter mile(will lived out in the sticks). The Chevelle won.

Regards