Michigan Technological University - Mich Tech. Best BSME program there is and their grads occupy many top spots in the OEMs. BSEE is also outstanding.
----- Original Message -----
From: RJ Winkler
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 11:13 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-list] assistance with project for school

I’m looking to be an automotive engineer.  You guys recommend any schools that have that specialized program, co-ops with the big three, and job opportunities when you’ve graduated? Thanks for any information you can give me.  I’ve been looking and reading everything and feel like I’ve gone nowhere.

–RJ Winkler