-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J. Brady
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 4:53 PM
To: Chevelle-list@chevelles.net
Subject: [Chevelle-list] 18 magazines w/Chevelles - First $20 takes 'em

For anyone interested, I am selling 18 issues of Muscle Car Review magazine
from 1988-2000 that highlight the following Chevelles:

'65 Z16
L89 SS
LS5
LS6
SS396 (different years)
LS6 ID guide

I was going to eBay them, but then it hit me that someone here might
appreciate them.  First $20 plus shipping takes them.  I am in MD 21921, and
package will weigh 7 lbx.  I can send them parcel post if you're looking to
save some $$$.  Please email me off-list.

Thanks!

Jim
'66 Malibu

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs